- psychische stoornis, ontstaan door een schokkende ervaring
- an emotional wound or shock often having long-lasting effects
- beschadiging in of op het lichaam van een levend wezen
- any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- She also writes about loss and trauma.
- There are no signs of trauma on Tom's corpse.
- Sexual abuse victims often disassociate from their trauma.
- Trauma Counselling
- United Kingdom Trauma and orthopaedic surgery
- Trauma and orthopaedic surgery Morbid anatomy and histopathology Italia
- United Kingdom Trauma and orthopaedic surgery Histopathology Country Neurology
- severe mental disturbance, whether congenital or due to disease, trauma or neurosurgical operations,
- 10 beds for heavy trauma patients, possibility to expand the capacity.
- Production of unstable fractures, thoracotomy without adequate analgesia, or trauma to produce multiple organ failure;
- Person holding the product loses balance and falls; or prolonged contact with vibrating product causes neurological disorders, osteo-articular disorder, trauma of the spine, vascular disorder
- Provide initial and/or follow-up trauma and medical care, taking into account acknowledged international guidelines for foreign field hospital use, such as World Health Organisation or Red Cross guidelines.
- surgical and other interventions in animals under general anaesthesia which are expected to result in severe or persistent moderate postoperative pain, suffering or distress or severe and persistent impairment of the general condition of the animals. Production of unstable fractures, thoracotomy without adequate analgesia, or trauma to produce multiple organ failure;
- If electronic devices of identification are used, they should be of the correct size and specification for the animal and should be checked regularly for function and the absence of any adverse reactions, for example, injection site reactions and rubbing or pharyngeal trauma as a result of improper bolus administration.