- Turn it over.
- Please turn over.
- Please turn over the page.
- The record is finished. Turn it over.
- Turn the light over here, will you.
- I turn over a page of the book.
- The car made a right turn over there.
- She felt her heart turn over in her chest.
- Tom promised Mary that he'd turn over a new leaf.
- He resolved to turn over a new leaf.
- Tom wants to turn over a new leaf.
- You'll have to turn over a new leaf.
- Why not turn the matter over in your mind?
- Please turn over these papers and explain the matter to me in detail.
- You must turn over a new leaf and work as hard as possible.