- a movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing; used to increase lift or drag
- a movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
- the motion made by flapping up and down
- pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
- Whales flap their tails up and down and sharks from one side to the other.
- Flap valves
- Flap mushrooms
- Flap chafers Mouth of net
- Multiple flap-type topside chafer
- Leading edge flap or cockpit control selection
- Trailing edge flap or cockpit control selection
- TRAILING EDGE FLAP OR COCKPIT CONTROL SELECTION
- Flap chafers attached by leading edge only
- Position of mudguard and rain flap
- LEADING EDGE FLAP OR COCKPIT CONTROL SELECTION
- The width of the flap must fulfil the requirement for “q” in point 7.1.1(c), except where the flap is within the mudguards, in which case it must be at least equal in width to the tread of the tyre.
- Use a new inner tube or combination of inner tube, valve and flap (as required) when testing tyres with inner tubes.
- Clause 126.96.36.199 of this TSI specifies that air inlet or outlet flap on air conditioning systems are permitted to be closed when running in tunnels.
- Diagram showing assembly of a spray-suppression system (mudguard, rain flap, outer valance) incorporating spray-suppression devices (energy absorbers) for multiple axles