- Wave after wave surged upon the beach.
- A cold wave passed over Japan.
- A sudden wave of sickness overpowered him.
- A cold wave hit this district.
- They weren't warned of the tidal wave.
- Pools of sorrow, wave of joy.
- A big wave turned over his canoe.
- A big wave turned the ferry over.
- The earthquake created a tremendous sea wave.
- The tidal wave warning has been canceled.
- That was the P-wave just now. The S-wave is coming.
- We're in the second week of an unrelenting heat wave.
- The scramble for Africa was the last wave of colonialism.
- The Japanese archipelago is struck by a terrible heat wave.
- In the United States, a wave means "good bye."