to take out
- obtain by legal or official process
"take out a license"
"take out a patent"
- Take the garbage out.
- To take out.
- I'll take a time-out.
- Take out of the trash.
- Can I take books out?
- Take exercises out of doors.
- Please take me out for dinner!
- Will you make it to take out?
- Then I'd take the nickel out.
- Take this junk out of here.
- Don't take out anything from the bag.
- She reached out to take his hat.
- Don't take it out on me.
- They take their boat out on weekends.
- Take the oranges out of the fridge.