to throw out
- van dingen of mensen
- remove from a position or office
- Don't throw that out.
- Throw Tom out.
- Throw out your weapon!
- I didn't want to throw that out.
- You shouldn't throw out the baby with the bath water.
- You have no right to throw me out.
- Don't throw out this magazine. I haven't read it yet.
- It is forbidden to throw things out of the window.
- Do not throw anything out of the window.
- Don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
- Keep silent, or I will throw you out of here.
- To throw the baby out with the bath-water.
- A good cook doesn't throw out yesterday's soup.
- I had no choice but to throw him out.
- Clean out the shed and throw away things you don't need.