- accorderen, concorderen, sporen, stroken, sluiten
- be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics
- Keep a tally of what you owe.
- Would it tally with my rhyme, if I mentioned paradigm?
- Certificates and other documents accompanying the consignment tally with the labelling of the consignment
- Certificates and other documents accompanying the consignment tally with the content of the consignment
- the auditor of the competent authority can verify ex-post that the goods exported tally with the export declaration concerned, the manufacturing formula and the goods produced.
- the original of the certificate of authenticity has been submitted and the Commission information on it has been received, but some information does not tally.
- ‘identity check’ means a visual inspection to ensure that certificates or other documents accompanying the consignment tally with the labelling and the content of the consignment;
- Checks on the total quantities processed must cover the lots that are physically presented, to ensure that they tally with the weight declarations, and, a posteriori, that the physical flows declared tally with the transactions recorded by the producer organisations and processors.
- It is also not clear how the amounts submitted in the excel calculations could tally either with the company’s income tax return statement or with the tax authority’s assessment order.
- physical checks, to verify that the quantities tally with the delivery certificates referred to in Article 7(2) and comply with the minimum quality requirements laid down in Article 9, on at least:
- On 26 September 2006 France replied that it had no particular comments to make, but pointed out that the MQA letter of 17/19 May 2006 did not tally with Mr de Feuardent’s comments.
- Furthermore, the Commission notes that the financial results forecast by the yard did not tally with its sensitivity analysis, based on a scenario involving depreciation of the US dollar, falling prices for vessels and rising prices for materials and wages.
- At the request of the Court of Auditors, the Commission shall authorise financial institutions holding EDF deposits to enable the Court of Auditors to ensure that the external data tally with the accounts.
- A sample for testing shall be taken only in cases where the customs office of exit cannot check, visually and using the information on the packaging and in the documentation, whether the products tally with the accompanying document.
- In order to verify that the quantities of raw materials delivered to undertakings tally with the quantities of dried fodder leaving them, the said undertakings should weigh all fodder for processing and determine its moisture content.